inCharacter accepts students once per year [the fall]. Prospective students should apply as early as possible to allow time for the processing of the application. All applicants must meet the following requirements to receive consideration for admission:
- Applicants must have completed high school via diploma or GED
- Applicants who wish to enroll must be at least 18 years of age by December of the year in which they plan on attending.
- Applicants must live in accordance with godly principles, as stated in the inCharacter Student Commitment to Excellence.
inCharacter applicants must complete the application either emailed to them or downloaded from this website (click on the box below to apply).
inCharacter School of Ministry applicants are accepted when established admission requirements are met. inCharacter School of Ministry provides equal educational opportunity and does not discriminate with respect to race, color, or national origin, in recruiting and accepting students.
Because inCharacter School of Ministry does not maintain the level of federal accreditation necessary to accept government funding, it is important to note that students attending iC will NOT be eligible for federal or state grants and/or scholarships. Any other scholarships will depend upon the person or group issuing that scholarship. Please contact our Admissions Department for further clarification.
Tuition for inCharacter is very affordable. Rates for the 2016-2017 academic year are set at $6,500. Payment plans are available upon request and major credit cards are accepted. Tuition includes room and board, as well as travel expenses. Books are an additional cost and average $250-$300. Upon acceptance, students are also required to purchase the custom-designed team ministry shoes (about $150).
HOME SCHOOL STUDENTS
Home school applicants must have an official transcript from a home school agency or college, or a GED certificate. For home schoolers not affiliated with a nationally organized home school agency, inCharacter reserves the right to determine the acceptable requirements for each home school applicant.
iC GUIDELINE DISCLOSURES
inCharacter School of Ministry believes that in order to maintain a healthy environment for student interaction and team dynamic, there should be an established set of rules and standards by which all students should adhere. These guidelines affect dormitory life, church attendance, ministry involvement, interpersonal relationships, and striving for personal excellence in integrity and character. Please be aware that Associates degree students will NOT be permitted to work outside employment during their enrollment at iC. It is important that students experience the immersive nature of inCharacter’s ministry training program. Students are to have their tuition settled prior to first day of the program (either in full or payments).
Students are responsible for providing the following:
- valid health insurance [or student will be asked to sign a waiver form prior to registration]
- upon acceptance, student must sign and return the Commitment Form they will receive along with a $500 non-refundable Commitment Fee within 14 days of their receipt of acceptance letter.
- all students will be required to have a laptop for academic purposes.
- all questions to be directed to inCharacter Administrative Office.